Redding Schools & Education Facilities
These links will take you to schools in the greater Redding area!
Schools in and around Redding are very good overall. While kids can always get in trouble, you'll find less of it here than in metropolitan areas. Typical throughout the country, local schools in affluent areas generally have better overall testing results. Your child is unique and generalities don't apply to an individual. You will find a big difference in the atmosphere of the schools here than in larger areas.
- Shasta College: This is our local Community College.
- Simpson University: A Private Christian University.
- California State University - Chico : A 1 hour & 15 minute commute, also includes outreach classes in Redding
- Palo Cedro
- Shasta Lake
- Public Schools: You can review every school in the area - Elementary and High School.
- Charter Schools:
- Pre School Programs:
A few Redding Elementary schools directly from here: If you are looking for more, view the office of education link above.
- Bonny View (Redding)
- Cypress School (Redding)
- Juniper School (Redding)
- Manzanita Elementary School (Redding)
- Sycamore Elementary School (Redding)
- Sequoia Middle School (Redding)
- Turtle Bay Elementary School (Redding)
- Stellar Charter School of Technology & Home Study (Redding)
- Shasta Union Elementary School (Shasta)
- French Gulch Whiskeytown School (French Gulch)
- Igo-Ono School (Igo)